REplastic: Act for SDGs & Turn It Around

 

Six years into the Sustainable Development Regime, on this the Global Week to #Act4SDGs, I, Raakhee Suryaprakash from Chennai, India, am using the platforms of my initiatives Sunshine Millennium (https://www.facebook.com/SunshineMillennium) and Re.Plastic to showcase and #Amplify @SDGActions from around the world. I am communicating about and sharing #SDG #bestpractices to #TurnItAround on Action on the Sustainable Development Goals.

Through my initiative Sunshine Millennium, I amplify successes in the fields of #SDG7 - Affordable & Clean Energy, #SDG13 - Climate Action, #SDG11 - Sustainable Cities & Communities, #SDG6 - Clean Water & Sanitation as well as the SDGs 14 & 15 -#LifeBelowWater & #LifeOnLand - basically #biodiversity.

 

With my initiative REplastic, I amplify #SDG8 #SDG9 & #SDG12 for I believe responsible plastic waste management and controlling plastic production combines aspects of #innovation & responsible consumption and production while yielding #DecentWork and #EconomicGrowth. 




Comments